NSW Creative Voucher – How To Apply
The NSW Government is helping kids get creative with the new Creative Kids program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each school-enrolled child aged 4.5-18 years.
How do I apply my creative kids voucher ?
1. Visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher.
2. Select the ‘apply online’ button in the bottom left hand corner.
3. Login into your account or sign up if you don’t have one.
4. Follow the prompts to apply for your voucher. All you need is your driving license (NSW license) and the Medicare card which contain the name of your child.
How do I use my creative kids voucher with Brilliant Kids Australia
- Find the product that you want to purchase at www.brilliantkids.com.au/shop
- Add the item to card and checkout
- During checkout input your NSW Creative Kids voucher information. All our packages are FREE of change with your NSW Creative Kids Voucher.
- Don’t forget to input your 16 digits NSW Creative Kids Voucher AND the child’s date of birth during checkout. Alternatively, you can email these information to [email protected]