Online Classes Booking FAQ
- Are our classes FREE ? No they are not. We did offer FREE creative art classes for Sydney children in Term 2, 2021 when Sydney entered Covid-19 lockdown to support and entertain our lovely kids. All other classes are not free but at very low fee. If you purchase a package from us, you are entitled to 10 classes
- Do I have to book all the classes ? Yeap, you have to because each class has an unique online access link via Zoom. You only have access to this link when you book for a class. It is very easy. Just follow the instruction on the email
- Do I have to use the same email when making a purchase and when doing online booking for classes ? Yeap, it is recommended. The reason is that we need to cross check the purchases against any online class bookings. If we can not find the proof of purchase, we will block access to that account to our classes. If you really want to use another email, email us the proof of purchase first.
- Where do I find the booking instruction ? After your order is finalized, we will send an email with all the instruction. Check your Spam/Promotion folder.
- How do I cancel my bookings ? Our system allows you to cancel your booking 24h before the class start. Just check you email and it should have the link to cancel…After 24h after the class start time, it will count toward your attendance.
- Can I use 2021 vouchers for classes in 2022 ? This is perfectly fine according to Service NSW guidelines.
Online Order FAQ
- Is shipping FREE ? Yeap we offer FREE shipping NSW wide whether it is within Sydney Region or rural areas in NSW. Shipping to other stages are NOT free
- How long your item will be shipped ? if you pay using Paypal or bank deposit, it will be shipped within 2 business day. If you use your creative kids voucher, it will be 3 days because claiming creative kids voucher is a manual process and time consuming.
- How long your item will arrived ? This is a tricky situation at the moment. We are experienced delay in all our couriers (Australia Post, Shippit and Aramex). It is due to the lockdown, there is unprecedented demand for deliveries. However, NSW Government imposes very strict Covid-Safe protocols in all workplaces. The net result is delays in delivery and hence we ask for your patience.
- Do I need to provide the date of birth of the child when providing creative kids voucher ? Definitely, without the date of birth of the child we can not redeem the voucher and hence can not process your order
- Do you accept Active Kids Voucher ? No, no no. We do not…Please do not send us active kids voucher as it wastes both our time chasing you for creative kids voucher and your time (when making the order)