Join our online light up NSW workshop and receive 2 Nanoleaf A6- B22 light bulbs. Cost is $100. Free if you use NSW Creative Kids Voucher. The focus is on how to control the light using smart app, voice command via google assistant. Light programming using the latest technology IFTTT.
The Nanoleaf Essentials elevate your everyday lighting needs. Whether working from home, studying or looking to set a relaxing ambience for the end of your day, the Essentials Smart Globe provides pure, rich colours and the most vivid and bright white lighting with simple personalised control. As the first ever consumer smart lighting to work with Thread, the Essentials offer a more reliable connection with a wider range of control for your daily lighting needs.
- 16M+ Colours – Virtually limitless colour options. Choose a favourite vibrant colour or create Colour Scenes to fill your room with deeply saturated hues.
- Circadian Lighting – Enjoy increased productivity and comfort with lights that change colour temperatures to complement your body’s natural clock.
- Vivid Whites – The brightest white lighting with extended temperature range from the coolest to warmest whites
- Thread-Enabled – Low latency with improved connection reliability and range, with a compatible border router (for example, Apple HomePod mini).
- Customised Schedules – Wake up naturally to sunrise colours or set other automations in the Nanoleaf App (requires Thread). Also possible with Apple HomeKit or Google Home Schedules.
- Flexible Control – Personalise your lights with the Nanoleaf App (iOS or Android), or control with your voice.
- The Nanoleaf App – Control via Nanoleaf App (Android & iOS) for mobile/tablet.
- Voice Control – Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant
- Dimmability – Yes (via App or Voice)
- Dimming Range – 1% – 100%, resolution at 0.1%
- Communication Protocol – Bluetooth, Thread (currently iOS only)
- Compatible Thread Border Routers – Apple HomePod mini
- Dimensions – 6.1 cm x 11.1 cm
- Diameter – 6 cm
- Form – A60 (Rhombicosidodecahedron)
- Fitting – E27
- Base – E26
- Average Brightness – 806 lumens
- Max Brightness – 1100 lumens
- Colour Temperature – 2700 – 6500K
- Colour Channel Configuration – RGBCW
- Colour Capability – 16M+ (colours and tuneable white)
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) – >90
- Wattage – 9W
- Standby Power – 0.17W(120V), 0.26W(230V)
- Rating Input – 100V-240V, 50/60Hz (universal range)
- Lifetime – 25,000 hours
What’s in the box: 2 light bulbs
- 1 x A60 | E27 Bulb
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Please wait for our email for incoming workshop LIGHT UP NSW soon. Be part of the community to light up NSW using the voice command, and cutting edge IFTT technology